<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Thinking. Musing. Hmmm
Tuesday, 7 April 2009

I have been thinking.

Terrible right? Hurts way too much =P

I've actually been thinking about quite alot of really quite random things, which is what i will be blogging about quite alot in the future =D

Im not perfect, because really, who is? We strive for this image of perfection and confidence, but we can never really say who or what is perfect, because though overused, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Im sure there are many people who decided Jesus was wrong and terrible, especially the jewish leaders, and alot of words are used about him, but never perfect. Because perfect in todays world is different.

After watching thirty seconds of a random show i know all the guys watched, it mentioned different role models over the last fifty years or so. Our generations was Katie Price, or Jordan.

I know for a FACT i am not the only one who does not want to be like her, who does not want that type of perfection.

But to be honest, i never said i wanted perfection.

I always said i wanted to be fixed. And maybe that IS what i've become. Ive learnt, maybe not how to deal with my problems, but how to not go to a razor every excuse i can find.

I dont think i look beautiful, and often i will say that i dont look good, i have to disgusting a face, am too skinny, have no boobs and therefore look crap, but i can feel comfortable with me more often than not.

And to be honest, perfection is within people, because i believe perfection is personal, but unobtainable.

My perfection, is not being broken and feeling worth something. I can get to this. It may change in the future, but still. Where is perfection for anyone else?


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)