<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Im in that situation...
Friday, 17 April 2009

Where im in the middle of who i am, who i could be, and where i want to go.


There is a part of me, who sits at church listening to endless preaching at a brick wall. I dont let it in. It doesnt mean anything to me.

And i know as i sit there, what im doing is rubbish, and i could easily run to the front in front of everyone and just sit infront of the cross and cry.

But i cant bring myself to do it. I wont let me. I refuse.

Because i dont want to put my dependancy on someone else, whether unfailible or not. I dont want to go back to the expectancy of being perfect. Whether they mean to or not, thats what i get when i do so. I cant handle it. I believe in God, but I cant always trust in him. I guess its a design fault.

Im also at the point in which i could easily go back to self harming. Because i've ratialionized it to the point in which i know it makes me feel better, im not going to kill myself so why shouldnt i..?

But then i saw the reaction yesterday to my latest slip up...

I spent an hour in tears.

I dont know if i can handle that....And to be honest, i never want to give Mike a reason to dump me...So as 'bad' as it is, i cant go back to it...

Well i could, but it wouldnt be worth it. Not at all.

So im kind of in the middle. Im not good enough for my friends, i do not deserve the amazing boyfriend that i have, and yet any attempt to lower myself further seems to be prevented.

Hmmm....


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)