<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Halo-ooohhhhh
Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Random title as its playin on the radio now, and thats how she sings it.
Beyonce if anyone wants to listen to it. I dont reccomend it!!!

So Im at work still =) Not long proabably until my teacher comes round...Im thinking of asking Giggles to email me when she's coming, just so i'm prepared =P

I've been doing alot of thinking reccently.

There seems to be alot going on. Like on my old blog, i said that around a certain point, emotions seem to be in extreme, or something always going on.

Well my best friend has just gone through a break up. To be honest, the guy wasnt great, but together they were pretty good. I know how much she liked him, and he was a complete twat to her.

But then again, another best friend im ridiculously happy for, as she now likes one of my other friends. He's lovely, i spent alot of time madly in love with him, and they are amazing together. Having only met a few times, it might take a while, but im so pleased they both have managed to find someone awesome =)

For the first time i got really annoyed at my boyfriend. He doesnt deal well with my self harming, and often yells at me when he finds out i've slipped up..The last time i was convinced he was going to break up with me. its not his fault at all, he loves me and doesnt fully understand it, so his reaction is sane....Just...Not helpful. I spoke to him about it on msn, and ended up in tears. I love him hugely, but i need to see him so that its all okay in my head.

There are many many more cases but im too damned tired to write them up.

Well, sayin that, i have nothin to do for 25mins, so i'll probs click publish post, sort out the radio which is dying =( And then click 'Create new post'.

So, to sort out the radio....


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)