<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

My Faith
Tuesday, 7 July 2009

I havent really talked to alot of people about this, but having spoken to a friend who is getting baptised, I think i should perhaps lift my veil of silence and explain where my faith is going.

I dont have much.

I fully belive in God. I've seen so much that are God, and there is no doubt in my mind he exists, he is real, he is there.

I also know that alot of my belief is just me wanting him to cure other people, friends, family.

I know that he loves me, and that he can offer me a relatonship, but i dont want it.

I dont want his love, and i dont want his care. I dont want his sympathy.

I know its stupid, as he is God, but I dont want to rely on him, and so how can i force myself?

I dont want God as a big part of my life, I just want to be myself first, and i refuse to allow myself to go to him out of fear. I want it to be my decision, not my last resort.

When people preach to me at the moment, it generally just irritates me. I hear so much echoing hypocrisy, see it in so many places, i dont know waht to do.

Im torn in so many directions at the moment, and one of them is God.

The only way to please everyone is to break into peices, and it looks lke im headed that way anyways...SO meh.

Just all out.


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)