<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Where I am right now.
Tuesday, 28 July 2009

I get that hardly anyone will understand this post, but i dont even care right now =P

Where am i right now...?
(Well on the left, I'm cold, wet, and halfway up a mountain called Cadair Idris, but yeah =P)


I feel the need to share my (probably temporary) contentness =)

I went to Wales...and though alot of it was incredibly unenjoyable, I can say, a week afterwards, that it was amazing =) I loved it, or at least, i love the memories of it =P
Not so much the work, or Wales itself, despite how pweeeeetty it was, but the people and fun that i had.

Where else can you hate the food provided every single day but look forward to dinner time, cause you never know what to expect, what with Chanel and her peg, Claire and her spoon, Liam and his eating, David (being the guy in the picture below) and his big gob, Sir and his camera, the three-legged dog scaring everyone under the table...etc.


It was great. I even ended up not called Charlie any more, cause the girl in the pic on the right with her arm around me was called Charlie also, (love her =)) but as we got all friendly, the confusion was massive, so i ended up as Slater and she as Hooban. Thank God for last names =P


I shared a room with 13 other girls.

THIRTEEN!
As if the estrogen wasnt choking enough, one of my two allies was a complete girly girl, and i ended up hanging out with two more...Well. Tbh, they were awesome and made the evenings so much better =)

Downsides would deffo be the creepy pedo-like boys, the disgustingly unclean hostel, and the winter-vomitting virus.

Blergh.

But i came home...Content. Not overly happy, most definitly appreciating space, but content.

And i promptly threw all of my razors and sharp items out.

There were of course my back up ones, but my new ones too...Because I'd gone back to it, which i didnt tell too many people, i'd gone back to it in a big way.

Again, it was a person that probably swung me the most, but i didnt really think about it.

Like, yet so different to Zanna, i didnt plan it. I was just sat there watching tv, texting..Zanna I think, coincidently...and i just pulled various sharp items from various hiding places and got up and threw them in the bin.

Its not exactly cause for celebration, I wouldnt say i'm healed, but i havent missed them yet.

Its a step in the right direction at least.

I have an impending date with Mikus...Not quite as romantic as it seems I'm afraid, i was half asleep in his lap when i asked him if at some point we could go on a date, and he nervously agreed. I know for a fact he still has no idea what we'll do, and our agreed deadline is before he goes on holiday in about a week and a half.
Hmmm =P


I'm in the midst of an extremly calming retidy of my room. Not the usual "Yes mum, i have tidied" but a pull-everything-out-get-rid-of-the-crap-then-attempt-to-put-it-back-again.
I was even sad when i found i couldnt reaaaaaally fit under my bed any more =(

Michael Mcintyre is my frienddd =D At least he was when i was tidying today =)

I miss Zanna though =( On to my downsides... (HG--> Hot Ginger, blates)

I've lost Zanna for two weeks ='( Still texting, but I have to be cautious cause i have so little money left, which i hate....

I've also discovered Chic-lits, for light reading =) Which is an up and a down really, cause they do pass the time, its nice to read something light hearted rather than my usual James-Patterson-Oh-Look-theres-another-serial-psycho-thriller-on-the-loose. =)


Bad point, im seriously isolated at the moment.
The second cars been broken for ages, but its never really bothered me finding a way to work around Dads going to work or mum picking him up...until i want to go somewhere.

I havent been OUT (out with people, out in the village...) in three days. Im going slowly insane, i swear =/

And i skipped church for the second week. Not my fault for either week, but i probably could have made more of an effort this week.

Well no, i couldnt have, but feeling guilty for not going so it'll do =)

Im in love with the song i posted in my last post. Its genuinly amazing =)

I dunno. Im just not happy, but I'm not unhappy. Certain problems arent with me at the moment, Im spending most of the day reading, I've even begun writing again, albiet heasitatingly, which i havent done in months maybe even a year. Im not happy but i'm not unhappy.

Im content =)


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)