<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Haaalloo =)
Tuesday, 29 September 2009

I feel the need to blog, because I'm feeling a lack in blogs...

Well actually, blogs have been updated quite alot reccently, but still, i felt the need to sit at the laptop and waste a few hours instead of doing homework or coursework.
Which is on the other computer.
Honest.

So I've started to redecorate my wall again. Its been fun actually, finding the pictures that meant somethin to me when i printed them off, or old photos of me when i was young, or just ones i forgot i had. Its lookin pweettyyy =D

Im also determined to start my spiritual writing again. I know they were terrible, but the more of them i write, hopefully theyll get better. Katie has also offered to help me, offering opinions and etc, so I'm lookin forward to that =)

Also with katie is a mini her-me-and-God night. Worshipping and etc. Have been too busy reccently, but at some point i will, and im really looking forward to it.
Katie called it a youth revivial, but i love how people are becoming independant- Instead of sitting around waiting for church to be what they need, theyre making situations where they can get the spiritual help that they need. I love it.

Dont know if i mentioned that i'm never going back to scary creepy lady ever again, but well, im not =P She was scary and creepy and i'm well shot of her =)

I went on a date with Michael on sunday!!

At bloomin last.

We've been out before, obviously, but never anything actually labelled a date or formal enough if that makes sense. But we went on sunday, to the cinema to see Dorien Gray.

Which well made me think, and is one of those that i'm gonna read the book (Which i am only a few chapters in and already i like more =P) and then write somethion on it.

But dont bother going to see it tbh.

The first half is Dorian Grey having sex with anyone and everyone, getting off with girls and guys alike, then killing random people. Then the next half is still sex and drugs, but with a tiny bit of repentance, which he then ruins by killing moer people.

This of course will only make sense if you have a vague concept of the Dorian Gray idea, but still. Dont bother with it =/

Im very much enjoying crucible. Its alot more talking than ignite was, and I'm not as of yet terrified of the people in my group. Jamies lovely enough, and everyone else changes but im not overly uncomfortable.

I like it. I know it has a bit of work to do, but i dont mind going, i enjoy it, everyone talks to anyone and people call me by name.

Its niice =)

My current booklist is as follows.

1) Dorian Gray. Obvious reasons.
2) Dracula. Apparently its really slow, but if i become stubborn enough, i will read it =)
3) To kill a mockingbird. Again. So that i can find quotes easier in lessons, but i like the book anyways =)
4) Catch 22. Dont have it, but will scaff it somewhere. Always intruiged me =P
5) Narnia Books. Only intended to read Dawn Treader, but now i've started i may as well finish =)
6) A Christmas Carol. Just cause its on my shelf and hasnt been read.
7) Wonderful Wizard Of Oz. For the perspective on Wicked =P

Bored. Babbling. Bye!


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)