I AM ROSEANNA-LESS!!!
And now idea-less. I was gonna write something on this blog to her for every day that she's not here, but Helen seems to have adopted that idea before I could =(
Its gonna be weird without my favourite ginger. Italy was tricky enough, though i did get the odd text or two, I'll have none of that this time =(
And she's in america! Which i always think of as my place, not as in, it belongs to me, but as in, thats where i have so many good memories that i have a feeling thats where i'll end up.
I want it to be nice to herrr =)
I had noone to text when i saw the forest we always have to walk round after the shop has been trimmed.
Nor anyone to text to laugh at my adorable boyfriends effort to cook pasta.
AND THIS IS DAY ONE!!!
Sigh =/
Back to the drawing board =/
