<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Okay, To Blog.
Sunday, 20 December 2009

I am bored you see.

Having completed the only game I own on DS (which i reccently found- who knew it could be so amusing?) which, as cool as I am, is Spyro (=D) I have not alot really left to do.

Except eat. Oh my goodness by January I will be massive, I have eaten so much.

OOOO!
I know what I can blog about!!!

Thursday!!

Thursday was really scary. I mean really really scary. I got invited round one of my friends with my lunch crowd.

I was terrified.

Not necessarily because of them. Because to be honest, I wasn't going to go. I had, for the last few months, felt a bit...seperated from them. Because, well, I don't feel like I fit in. I get frustrated too quickly, or I havent the energy to go with the flow on most of it. My humour isnt like theirs, and we dont really have that much in common any more, seeing as my other crowd hang out in the same place now, I kinda hang with them a bit more.

Which I would feel guilty about, but I'm sure they wouldnt miss me seeing as there are so many of them, and I would always talk to them when the time came up...

But the person I miss the most is Sophie. Hugely. I love her to peices and hate that we dont really hang out any more. So she told me I should go, and i thought about it, and i put off asking about it for ages, and I delayed thinking about it.

And then she told me she'd heard Laura and Jonny saying that they hoped I went, because I dont hang out with them any more.

And ohmygoodness I felt bad.

I'd gone and done a Hamsterr. (Will explain in the next half).

In their eyes, I'd ditched them for others. I hadnt, that wasnt my intention, but i hadnt hung around with them as much as i should have...

So i agreed to go. Only it was snowing, and there was no way on earth that I was going to walk to bloody brampton from School in the snow. So i went home to get changed... And seeing as Leanne and Sophie didnt want to walk either, they came home with me.

So we went to Rhiannons, and she is a pretty damn good host tbh. Food, entertainment, we were sorted. Well, the Wii and singstar, which in theory is a good idea...

In practice...Well....

With the Wii, Lanni is terrifyingly competative. Cue for me to hide behind the sofa. And Rachel gets squeaky. THANKFULLY there was food before long.

Which i ate masses of. Oops. Laura goes on about how much she's eaten, and I know that I ate double...Oops....

Then singstar.

Now okay, Singstar...well....Okay. The best way to get my point across is to explain it. Two of our group like singing very much. The same two have, or have had, lessons for their voices, one generally, and one for stage.

So you see, they take this very competatively.

Thats not even the issue.

The issue, is that they both try to out-do each other in loudness and ability, and so they end up over-singing a song. I dont know if that makes sense. Um...Think Susan Boyle singing Blue. Or something. You cant deny that theyre good- theyre amazing. But it doesnt suit the song, the idea of the song is to have fun, which, ideally, is the point of singstar also.

So Rachel and Lanni and I bugged them throughout the first song to calm it down. They did a little bit, i have to admit, and that was the only complaint i had really for the night.

I beat Jonny
Sorry. Very rarely do i brag, but on busted, I kick ass =D

The strange thing that emerged from the evening was the friendship with leanne. I havent been friends really with Leanne, properly, since about this time last year because of when she went skitz at me because she thought I kissed the guy she fancied.
Which I hadnt. Oh teen drama.

Anyways, she's actually amazing =) She's also a socia-phobe. Rarely comes out to gatherings or anything. Shes not really, but she doesnt like to be sociable too mcuh =)

She also surprised me a few days ago, sending me a text to check up on how i was when i was upset. It was a bit out of the blue, I didnt expect it. So we kind of had this weird little sort-of-but-still-with-banter friendship going on.

I like it =) Its nice.

Oh Oh Oh and I got badges.

AND OHMYGOODNESS I got a Slinky Dog from Toy Story (Does he have a name?). And Mr Potato head. (Which i dont understand but is cool anyway =)). And an UP sticker book =D. And a poster of pictures!!!! And badges which are so going on the bag im going to buy =D

Haha. Im done.


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)