<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

2010.
Friday, 1 January 2010

I dont understand the people that make a massive deal out of a change of year.
Because really, its just another day.

We all count down to it, watch the same countdown on TV, gather together and usually drink too much, but for all the people who say "THIS YEAR WILL BE AMAZING!" Um. No it wont. Nothing has actually changed.

So my 2009 wasnt great.

But it was a little weird.

I had at least three suicidal friends. I became suicidal myself. Two of my friends suffered some form of sexual abuse. One friend was accused of sexual abuse. I learnt of a few of my friends coming to Jesus. I watched as our church youth fell apart. I lost all confidence I had. I helped small children for a week. I fell in love. I understood. I watched as friends broke. I tried to fix them up again. I went into therapy. I told my parents. I regained an old friend. I lost friends. I made friends. I discovered more fears. I documented my slow loss of hope. I laughed. I made people smile. I hurt people. I ruined lives.

Within twelve months, all of this...

And the decade itself...Well. Ouch. The last ten years mark where all started. The first bullying, the move, the more bullying, the cutting...all of it.

I want to be told that the teens will be the best years for me. 2010 onwards will be my years.

But they wont be. I know they wont. Its just going to get worse, and now I have no escapes.

Fun Fun.


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)