<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Social Acceptance
Sunday, 25 April 2010

My shrink, a while ago, asked me how I would describe myself.

To me, this is a horrible and impossible question. I can repeat what people tell me I am, but genuinely working out what I am, is impossible for me. I get really wound up about it and refuse to answer.

Crazy hippy hypno lady called me stupid for not being able to answer, in my second of two failed sessions last year.

I don't know why, I just cant bring myself to do that.

What she asked me was if I knew who I was.

Now really, that is a silly question, as noone actually knows who they are, and even the person I can imagine making fun of me for asking this, admitted a while ago that they didnt know who they were either.

I don't care to be honest. Searching for who I am is an endless and futile task, however, it did get me thinking.

I worked out that I have two different major social circles, and several inbetween that.

My two, really, are Church and School.

Within Church theres the people I have to hang out with, and the people I choose to hang out with.

Within school, it seperates mostly into girls and boys, or else, Field People and Inside people.

Its still relevant...Because when I'm with church, I cant be the way I am at school.
When Im with school, I cant be who I am at church.

I'm some strange mix of the two. But I think that might actually be where some of my problems lie.

Because in one circle, certain conversations and things, are more than normal, they're expected. In the other, they're pretty much banned. It goes both ways.

It means that when I've done something totally normal with my school friends, I end up feeling guilty about it in church. Its not necessarily against God, and Its all in good fun, but theres a lot I hold back from my church friends.

Same goes the other way. I will talk about how I beleve in God to the people at school, but I cant exactly have a godly conversation with them, ask them what they think of a problem, or ask for spiritual support.

I'm having to split myself carefully, very carefully, and hold to make sure I dont slip up.

Its intruiging.



Anyway, on a different note, I'm loving the fact its sunny. How it puts me in a better mood!
I went out yesterday with the group I usually hang out with at school, which was really nice =) They do like climbing through, whether a tree or each other. It made it more interesting I guess =P

The idea of it was like a picnic kind of thing, which, with seven guys and one other girl, we ran out of food and drink pretty quick. Which meant a run for me, Rhiannon and Joe, to the well loved 99p shop =P

Bored, and impulse buyers, we bought a load of stuff, and then bought fairy wings for Rhiannon, and a football for Joe =P

The football was great fun =P The guys kept laughing at me because I was chasing them for it, because apparently I had never run in front of them before. Im so sure I have! Though admitedly, at school, its bloomin tricky in dolly shoes =P

Anyways, thats where the pictures of today are coming from. I wanted some nice pics of me-and-people, just like before, so hopefully I have a few =)


Its raining =( This sucks. About four seperate people told me that today would be the hottest day of the year so far, and they lied =(
Hence why there's a blog post, instead of a me outside, meeting up with people.
Which I may still do anyway. Depends how lazy I feel =)

Much love =) x


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)