<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

THE KILLER SINK
Tuesday, 15 June 2010

I'm very very confused right now. Adding yesterday, that makes five people who have been unusually nice to me.

I mean, seriously out of character on some of them. I'm so very confused.

I also should be revising medieval medicine, as thats what my exam is on this afternoon, (Six to go :/), but have been distracted by blogger.

I'm so easily distracted :'/

Side note, I now have a minor obsession with Romeo and Juliet. Though I'm concerned it might just be because I need a distraction and its english-y, so have stopped myself from reading the play and watching the film. Its killing me. But hey, if I want good grades, right? :)

Back to point, my sink tried to kill me!

If it wasn't bad enough, I turned too quickly and hit my hand on the bathroom sink, which caused untold pain for a few minutes.

But I swear it bit me or something, there is actually a cut on my hand from it.

What the hell? Sinks are blunt?

After having told my mum this, she gave me a long look and went back to reading.

Pfft, if she wont talk to the Sink about its homocidal tendancies :'(


Ahaha I love this (See I am revising!)
"For example, the Italian doctor Alderotti claimed that combing the hair 'comforts the brain'."
Scaffed off bitesize. Aww! Isn't that just really sweet?

Anyways, my babbles are done and now I really should revise for a bit.

Farewell!


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)