<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Time Of Your Life
Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Do you remember when you were little, and people asked what you were going to be when you were grown up?

Having never really known what I would chose as a career, I usually chose the sarcastic answer of "Bigger."

I was having a proper little reminiscence yesterday, and have decided to involve you in it :)

One of my earliest memories, from when I was at Great Paxton, was a fight with a friend. There were tears and sulks, but it was okay in the end- I gave him one of my favourite stickers and he kissed me on the cheek, and we were okay again.

Further along my timeline, where the biggest insult in the world was Idiot. I spent ten minutes sulking because my friend called me an idiot, and she spent the entire time calling me all the nice things she could think of, including 'Princess' to try to make it up to me.

I remember that my parents were very protective, and I wasn't allowed out around the village until I was ten, and even then it felt like a massive thing. To be allowed out was huge! I remember taking my phone with me (Also very big, to have a mobile, only three of us had them), and I put an alarm on so that I would be about tem minutes early for when I had to be home, so that Mum would have no excuse to not let me out.

I also remember how far away everything seemed. Being 16 was massive! When my cousins were that old, it meant they were REALLY OLD. And now I'm there! I look back on the year sevens, and remember when I couldnt imagine being a Year 11. And now I'm almost in 6th form? What on earth?!

I have to change all my presuppositions. Looking at Zans blog, and seeing that she's seventeen...If you ask a kid what they think of seventeen year olds, they'll say something completely different.

I could go on, and I probably would, except my coffee is going cold.


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)