<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Reasons Why You Should Wish.
Monday, 5 July 2010

Wishing is very important. Though its instantly linked- in my mind at least - to Disney, the whole wishing upon a star thing, wishing (as Nick put it so beautifully), "Wishing is a manifestation of hope, so is good".

Even though I adore the musical Wicked, they have it slightly wrong. Wishing does not only wound the heart. It heals it too!

Cause seriously, Cinders would have got nowhere if she hadn't been wishing. Nor would Alladdin when you think about it. And then that would be at least two pretty awesome films that don't exist, just because people were too worried to wish in case it 'wounds the heart'.

Its important to have dreams and hope. If you don't wish for something, you're less likely to get it. Its like...When you're little. And you wish every birthday for something usually materialistic and needless. But it makes you smile and happy :) So even if it doesnt come true, something good has come of it.

And, according to the online dictionary, a wish is defined as a longing. So really, how can longing wound the heart? You don't know what happens yet! Maybe you'll get your wish soon! Or get a better one granted!



So Claire, my most beautiful darling, keep wishing :)


Is it bad that at this point, I would really like a wishfish?


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)