<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Head...Exploding...
Friday, 10 September 2010

I'm blaming the multitude of Pineapples on my inability to complete the BreakIN section of the BreakDown website.

Yes, you read it right.... We have a website! Kind of. Its not had the finishing touches on it yet, but its being made as we speak. Ish. Well, its open in my second tab waiting for me to go back and complete the BreakIn section, with or without pineapples.

But enough about Pineapples! More about the breakdown.

We've recorded a song! Well, I say we. Jasper and I know when to stay out of the way and allow the people who know what they're doing to actually do it, so the Katie and James have recorded their own version of Only You, with a chilled overlay, some amazing singing on Katies part, and a wicked sick guitar solo. Yeahhhhmannnn it sounds amazing.
And the more I listen to it the more it means to me personally, though I'm not sure if that makes sense? Its a song which is beautiful anyway, so is great to listen to, but the fact its been done by James and Katie makes it waaay more personal, and personal worship is what is most important to me? It also reminds me there's a part for me, the BreakDown is real and happening and I get to talk to God through that.

All that in a song. Pretty good hey?


So Jasper and I, instead of twiddling our thumbs and getting in the way of some mad recording, brainstormed for a few hours, and did a bit of the website (Though admittedly, Jasper did most), and came up with some wicked ideas.

AND THE SONG! We know what the new song is going to be. And I am well excited about it. Though against it at the same time? Im not sure how that works. Will explain more later :) I'm not sure whether the BreakDown planning is meant to be kept quiet so that its more of a surprise, but I'll babble on until someone tells me to shut up :)

Am so excited all over again. I have never felt this happy and content about somethin like this for so long. Usually i would have ducked out and given up by now, just out of laziness and ease. This though, i really care about.

I wonder what makes it like that this time. It didnt start out of major passion for God. I didn't have a personal Godly moment. It was an idea I thought would bring God back into my life.

And it has. But my passion is still waaay more than it ever was.

I was thinking about this on my walk around to the bus stop this morning.

I still am not sure.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Anyways. On a side note, I seem to be finding really mundane things really funny at the moment, so apologies if I laugh like an idiot for no apparent reason....


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)