<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Big Fat.
Saturday, 8 January 2011

And now I'm blogging again. I seem to still be on the computer with nothing to do, but as I'm currently hiding, I may as well stay on the computer.

I really want a hug right now. Though I also want to stay away from everybody and not be touched, so I'm not sure where that thought is headed.

I'm now stalking the blogskins website looking for a new site. I'm in need of change :)
I might re-do my room tomorrow, if my parents are out. I hate my room at the moment, too untidy with too much rubbish. I was going to wait until the end of the month, when I can get more pictures printed, but I really cant be bothered. I  cant even decide if I want pictures, its just something I've always loved but... dont care about any more I guess.

More blogging in a bit.




I cant work out if I miss you or not. I know I hate it when you're around, but I hate it almost as much when you're not. I don't understand. They tell me you screw everything up but you ground me. You keep me calm and composed. Am I weak because I want you in my life? Do other people even understand why? Can I listen to them?


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)