<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Who I am Hates Who I've Been
Sunday, 30 January 2011

I'm bubbly
I love to laugh
I find sex jokes funny
I like to sit with my caffeine
I make stupid noises when something surprising happens.
I enjoy playing guitar
I'm crap at playing guitar
I spend hours talking to friends, and if they matter enough, I talk when I should be sleeping
I like sitting and listening without having to say something.
I like to know who is in control.
I like dancing like an idiot
I like singing songs that cheer me up
I hate showing weakness
I will never do homework before its due
I have no idea how to do maths now
I love getting drenched in the rain
I love making other people smile
I flap my hands when I find something weird
I flap my arms when I find something exciting
I'm happiest when I'm at work
I have terrible music taste
I make up stupid nicknames for people
I'm a starbucks addict

I think this is me.

I've always disliked who I was in the past, the bitch, the pushover, the idiot...

But I realised yesterday, after making a somewhat stupid mistake, the title- which, for the record, is a song, albiet a bad one- is my motto for every day.

Each day I find a flaw in myself and attempt to reinvent some part of me. Experiment. The person I am now is completely different to the person I was a few years ago. Just as I am entirely different from who I was last month.

I dislike how my mind thinks quite alot that my friends are in for the ride, or are friends with a regeneration of long ago. It makes things more interesting, because for a long time I tried to change who I was every day to try to make up for it.

Now though, I genuinely dream about people liking me for who I think I am.

And the list up above is who I think that is at the moment.

This might be why I value the friendship of the externals so much, because they know the most recent version of me.

Hmm :) It was just something which made me think :)


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)