<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Jekyll and Hyde.
Saturday, 18 June 2011

You're like my very own Jekyll and Hyde.

Jekyll, you make me so happy. Like you wouldn't believe. The only person who can make me laugh when i don't even want to. Just being around you sometimes makes me smile.
I can be grumpy and you just make me happy. I get girlface. I love how we can watch movies and fall asleep and that doesn't feel like we're missing out. I like how we can spend time together just by being on msn, and the cute answerphone messages you leave me.
I love how you get excited over Naruto, even if I don't quite get your facination. I love your mad guitar and bass skills. I love how adorable your smile is, how just being with you lightens up my day. I miss you so much, so often.

But then sometimes, you have this Hyde switch, where you just turn into this person so unlike you. You get angry and forceful and I get a little scared of you. You don't compramise, you fight for your way in the hope i'll back down by sheer force. You have a one track mind, and you want nothing but your goal.You don't care what you say, or whether it hurts me.

I know that some of my actions are selfish, and I make mountians out of mole hills sometimes. For that I'm sorry. Honestly, I'm working on being better.

Its not that I don't love Hyde. I love Jekyll and Hyde. It is not one or the other. I just wished it was more Jekyll sometimes, like it was the last time we were together. You make me happy.

Love :) <3


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)