<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

New Rules.
Tuesday, 19 July 2011

After a freaking awesome last four days I have decided on some new rules.

1) Maximum of one pull per night. I am genuinely really ashamed of myself for how I was on saturday, me being drunk is no excuse. I would be really good and say no pulls, but that kind of defeats the point. It is nice to feel loved -temporarily- by someone, and theres no harm in it.  Now, however, I wont look for it to happen, just if it does not regret it.

2) Go out more. I've missed alot by not being out with Friends over work, and so I'm gonna try to get out more. Be more teenager-y whilst I still can.

3) No more talking about guys. From now on, I'm putting a lid on it :)

Thats all for now :)


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)