<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Bus
Monday, 19 September 2011

So with the 'rents away for a bit, and the house owned essentially by Daniel and myself, I'm learning how to do a whole lot of new things. Domestic things, like washing and cleaning and such.

Its really odd! Prime example, I'm cooking stir-fry tonight. Now, to most, thats the easiest thing to cook ever. I've just never done it before. So it's all exciting and new.

The other thing I've been doing is catching the occasional Bus. Catherine and I were complaining about them today. I'm not as anti-buses as she, who thinks they should have a test before you get on the bus to identify if you're an idiot, and if you are you're not allowed on the bus. In fairness, I saw some of the loud shouty idiots who got on her bus, and I understand her concerns, however I feel it might be a little harsh :L

I do find my bus funny though. The public one this is, not the school one. For example, today, i had some random woman trying to talk to me, who kept grabbing my arm. Another who was shouting something about Cambridge. And another who ranted about her shopping bill. To herself!

That wasn't even whilst I was on the bus. On the bus it just got weirder. An old guy tried to get to the back of the bus, but caught his leg on a teenagers bag, which he hadn't yet pulled in.

The old guy grumbled at the back, supported by the shopping-shouty-woman, to which the kid turned round and started mouthing off about how rude he was. The woman sat next to him, who turned out to be his mum, instead of apologising or making amends for her sons rudeness, agreed with him!

Then it gets weirder, because crazy Cambridge lady then somehow managed to bond with the Mum over complaining.

Im not even sure how it happened.

A happy ending to be sure, but an odd one. Magical you might say.

Maybe it was! Maybe she was a crazy wizard woman.

Who knows. It is Huntingdon after all.


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)