<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

E-Yeah!
Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Considering how happy I am at the moment, I've been writing really depressively, so I'll talk about the really awesome things that're going on in my life right now.

Firstly, Doctor Who Experience. Which is pretty damn amazing! I went last tuesday with Daniel and Tom, with absolutely no idea what it would be like. It was essentially just a walkthrough type experience, in which you get guided from room to room doing different things- so the idea was that the Doctor was trapped, and each room was a step in freeing him.

It was so cool. Obviously designed for kids, we loved it just as much as they did. Tom particularly, it was like taking a child round, he was so in awe of absolutely everything, and wanted pictures with everything. There were Darleks and Cybermen and exhibits of all the monsters of the last few series. It made me laugh that we had to queue for things like the the Darlek, pushing past kids 'cause Tom wanted a go.

I got to see Ellie on that day too, which made it beyond perfect. I havent seen her in so damn long, and I miss her some stupid amount. I wish more than anything to see her more often.

We had a right laugh just talking, and I forgot how fantastic it is just to open up and babble about everything. Its beautiful. I miss it.

I met more of Daniels friends over the next few days, some of them seem really cool. I like that with people like Tom, I think of him as my friend more than as 'Daniels friend'. Thats possibly because he's actually awesome, but I do love that I can trust someone new.

Other highlights of my awesome past few weeks included a meal at Jimmy Spices in Peterborough, which is really cool. Its an all you can eat buffet with really different food, Italian, Indian, Mexican, chinese, etc. Was really nice! Especially as Laura had a choice of about a hundred different foods, but stuck to chips and pizza :L

Also ended up going to the cinema twice in one day. I'm never doing that again, especially if I'm tired. We came out of the cinema, after having been taken there without realising in the first place, and then saw friends and so went again. I was so tired afterwards, especially as the first wasnt very good, and the second I'd seen before.

Also went on a games night! The first one that I've been to where I was actually allowed on the console. They taught me to play Halo! And granted, I wasn't good, but I will be when I get my xbox ;)

Theres all sorts, I'm just bored of typing now :L

There's all sorts of cool stuff happening, I just wish more of it was with certain friends :)


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)