<body>




EEEE EEEE YYEE AAHH!!! !!!!!!!

Here's to life.

Long time no blog.
Wednesday, 14 September 2011

As I'm not on the computer much at the moment, it means I'm not blogging as much. Half because I don't have time to be on the computer at the moment, and half because when I do, I tend to want to sleep :L


I've been having the best few days of my life this week, I've loved every second of it. Whether its Daniel living with me, and so being able to be with him every single day, or its seeing friends, I've had a lot of fun.

I love hearing back from my parents, they sound like they're having great fun. It was their anniversary yesterday, which marks 25 years, and its made me think about marriage alot.

I never used to understand how or why people would choose to get married. To me, I could never understand how you could be with one person, and one person only for the rest of your life. I didn't want to end up like married couples I knew, who essentially just live together.

Old Lady One- Its just been really difficult.
Old Lady Two- You still live together though? And have the same bed?
Old Lady One- Yes, but its like we're not together. We're married but we're alone.

Genuine conversation I heard a few weeks ago while I wandered around town.

I have, since rapidly losing my commit-a-phobe nature after falling in love with Daniel, been thinking about the difference between marriage and a wedding.

A marriage is love. Its saying to someone "I want to be with you for the rest of our lives, whatever happens".

A wedding is that declaration, but blown up by a million times. Its throwing money at love, I assume to celebrate and enjoy it, but really, I half reckon its a test of character. People are truly meant to be together if they can last the demands of everyone else, and still enjoy their own declaration.

People don't make it easy. Whether its by being picky in food, bratty in nature, or just making things hard, its more pressure and stress at what should be perfect.

It costs alot, it brings out the side of people that makes you lose a whole lot of respect for them.

But I figure Its all worth it for that one moment where two people become one love.

Mushyrantover:)


Slater

Ohhaii! Welcome Back :D
I think I should insert a witty comment here but I don't have one.

I write sometimes to complain, sometimes to comment, but I'm going to write more.
Ready for the future now!

Tom's Prime Minister List

-Divert funds to the creation of a Tardis
-Convert the Country's religion to Who-vian.
-Make Downing Street bigger on the inside
-Monitor Wheelchair access for fear of Daleks


Games to Collect
1) Crysis 1 & 2
2) Batman Arkham City & Asylum
3) Halo
4) Deus Ex
5) Alice.



My history

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012

Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)