People seem to be writing New Years posts, so I feel I should follow suit.
The last year was very topsy turvy. I had some of the worst moments of my life, but indeed some of the best, and most perfect. I can't say I'd want to have this year all over again, but at least I wouldn't mind reliving the good bits. Like an annoying compilation tape :)
This year however, I'm going to make my year. My year. Purely because of the plans I have, and the back up plans I have, and the back up plan for my back up plan. I won't let anything go wrong this year.
Similarly, something that will happen this year will literally make my entire year. There's no way I'm going to allow anyone to take that happiness away from me.
I'm not floating on air happy, because that would mean everything was in place. But I'm down to earth happy- happy that I've got the life that I have, cautious, more than I like, of the future, but just happy. Very happy.
I'm with everyone who claims that nothing changes but the date, but if you can change your mind set, why not upon the changing of the year? I started this year with the man I love, and I intend to end it similarly.
SO.... Happy new year!
